- January 2023
- Reach the Peak: How to Train for Your First Mountain Climb
- Your Run, Your Speed: How to Create Your Very Own Running Master Plan
- Sailing the Never Seas: The Life-Changing Health Benefits of Yachting
- Say Ohm to Brighter Days: How Yoga Can Inspire Your Life
- Catch Your Breath: How Checking and Tracking Your Heart Rate Helps
- Start the New Year Right: Tips for Staying Consistent with Your Goals
- Ride for Greatness: How to Ramp Up Your Cycling Game
- The Supreme Guide to Easing Back into Your Exercise Routine after the Holiday Break
- December 2022
Work on That Summer Body with Garmin
Summer is coming, so you probably want to bring the heat with the body shape you’ve been dreaming of. To actually start working on that summer body requires more determination than any other activity. But it’s not a long shot. You can achieve the body you want if you just take the first steps.
Here’s a guide you can follow:
1st Step: Warm Up
- Stretch. Stretching and meditation help your body connect with your mind. Stretching keeps your muscles strong, flexible, and healthy. It also helps heal back pains and injured muscle tissues, which you might have gotten from activities or workouts that are too strenuous. It also improves your posture. Combining it with meditation helps you achieve mindfulness and reduces stress, allowing you to maintain a positive attitude throughout the day.
2nd Step: Work Out
- Do a Cardio and Full-Body Strength Workout. Take advantage of the good weather and the nonbusiness of the first few hours of your morning and do your workout. Wake your body up with a 15- to 20-minute session. You can do jogging followed by strength exercises like squats, lunges, and deadlifts. Do 12 reps per set and aim for 3 to 5 sets. Try to be active and do it thrice a week!
- Work Out with the Garmin Venu 2 Plus. Raise the bar even higher with smartwatch features made for the serious goal-getters who are on a journey to becoming fit. The Garmin Venu 2 Plus is lightweight and water-resistant and works on a variety of sports modes. It comes with dozens of workouts with over 1,600 potential exercise types, which you can access through the Garmin Connect app. You can create your own routine or follow Garmin’s preloaded ones. You can select your own intensity and modes and simply get working!
- With the Venu 2 Plus’s sports apps, health-monitoring features, and smart notifications, you can train effectively and efficiently. If you want to gain strength, vitality, and physical transformation, this is the smartwatch for you. You can gather important data with it like the duration of your workout, rest periods, intervals, and even heart rate. This smartwatch offers not just an array of workouts but also a way to track your progress.
3rd Step: Hydrate and Fuel Up
- It’s good to keep yourself hydrated all throughout the day to improve your mood and regulate your body temperature. Up to 60 percent of your body is water; therefore, it is important that you meet the recommended daily water intake so your body continues to function properly and remove toxins.
- Fuel your body with a balanced meal. Getting that summer body does not mean starving yourself. If you want to be fit and healthy and live longer, you need to have discipline. When you’re training, you’re losing energy, so it’s good to fuel up with a healthy meal that contains all the nutrients your body needs.
Follow these simple steps and be consistent. Remember that getting that summer body is just a part of the long-term goal to be fit, healthy, and strong. You will always be a work in progress, but training hard and smart will definitely bring you closer to achieving optimal health. And Garmin Venu 2 plus is the perfect smartwatch to help you reach that. Now it’s time to get started!