Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Smartwatch with Music
- Sync music from select premium streaming services¹, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both send your real-time location to emergency contacts³
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode
Forerunner 945 is the GPS smartwatch that’s designed for the driven, the qualifiers, the elite. We made this watch for you: the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure you’ve got the right tool for the job.
Forerunner 945 monitors your performance and even offers personalized insight, so you can train smarter, not harder. The smartwatch tracks your VO2 max and adjusts the value based on heat and altitude. Training status evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
Maps on Your Wrist
Whether you’re running the city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 945 provides built-in mapping to help keep you on track. Full-color mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. And the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.
Stay Connected and Secure
With Forerunner 945, you can head out for a training session without being out of touch. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. And safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection.
Track More Than Ever Before
For such a lightweight watch, you’ll be surprised by everything Forerunner 945 can track. It features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. It features wrist-based heart rate4 and a wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor5 which monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.
Workouts and Training Plans
Whether you’re training for a marathon or something even longer, create your own custom workouts, or download free ones that sync right to your watch. Forerunner 945 also supports Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. It’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line.
Analyze Your Running Form
The Forerunner 945 GPS smartwatch also has the tools you need to improve your running form. The watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. These measurements are the key to understanding your form, so you can bring your best on every run and at every race. Your Forerunner 945 can start tracking these metrics with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
Change things up with ease, thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running and many more. Forerunner 945 even has an auto multisport feature that lets you switch sports with a single button press for brick workouts and du/triathlon races.
A Few More Extras
Forerunner 945 is still an exceptional smartwatch for everything that happens between races and training sessions. All-day activity tracking keeps tabs on your steps and calories and even provides advanced sleep monitoring. Get a better understanding of your body using the Garmin Connect menstrual cycle tracking feature. Use it to track cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms and record personal notes for regular, irregular and menopause transition cycle types. For endless personalization options, Forerunner 945 is compatible with the Connect IQ Store, where you can download free apps, widgets and data fields.
Seller's payment options are the following:
- Cash on Delivery
- Credit or Debit Card via PayMongo
- GCash via PayMongo
Cash on Delivery orders P21,000 and above, please expect a message or a call from our Customer Support who will assist you in switching the payment method to bank transfer so you can continue with the purchase.
Shipping fee is free of charge until further notice. Estimate delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. There might be a delay in receiving your orders during sale events, special holidays, and inclement weather.
Due to the damages caused by Typhoon Odette, we won't be accepting orders from the following provinces until further notice: BOHOL, CEBU, PALAWAN and SURIGAO
Processing of Orders
- Cash on Delivery orders will be processed for 1 to 2 days after placing an order and PayMongo orders will be processed 1 to 2 days after payment confirmation.
- Seller’s regular delivery partner is 2GO Express and the Product(s) will be delivered to the delivery address you specify in your order.
- For Same Day Delivery, our delivery partner is Borzo (Mr. Speedy) and our cut off for delivery is 2pm everyday. Orders placed after 3pm will be delivered the next day. If you have not received your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For orders shipped via 2GO, we will send you the tracking number as soon as it's available and you can track the delivery on this website:
Missed deliveries: If the courier cannot reach you on the day of the delivery, the courier will leave without waiting. Contact the courier directly for a new delivery appointment or if you want to change the delivery address.
If you have received your order and find that it is damaged, please check our Return Policy
In case of any damage to your delivery, Seller will contact the courier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with as little inconvenience to you. Seller will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of investigation and replacement.