Garmin Venu® 3
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 12 mm
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Display Size: 1.4"" diameter
- Display Resolution: 454x454
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 44 g
- QuickFit Watch Band Compatible: 22mm
- Water Rating: 5 ATM / 50 m
- Built-in Sports Apps: 30+
- Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days
- GPS mode without music: Up to 26 hours
- Body Battery energy monitoring,
- Sleep score and personalized sleep coaching,
- 30+ built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and more,
- Voice calls/Voice text response (when paired with your compatible iPhone® or Android™ smartphone; Android users can text on-screen)
- Wheelchair mode/Push tracking with handcycle activities and preloaded workouts, animated workouts for strength, cardio, HIIT, Pilates and yoga, challenges specific to wheelchair users and more.
- Automatic nap detection and nap logging
- Extensive health monitoring features, including wrist-based heart rate, morning report, fitness age, stress tracking, menstrual cycle and pregnancy tracking, meditation and more
- Advanced training features such as workout benefit and recovery time
- Preloaded workouts with exercise animations that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and Pilates; create your own in the Garmin Connect smartphone app, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge.
- Download music to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (premium subscription required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported country and payment network)
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select outdoor activities) and Assistance, both of which can call or send a message with your live location to emergency contacts when paired with your smartphone; requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available.
*all data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)